Lobbying MP�s

If you have any concerns about the issues raised in this website then the best way forward is to contact the below resources:

Member of Parliament
Your MP may be able to help with problems involving government departments. If you do not know who your MP is, ask at the town hall, library or CAB. Most MPs hold regular surgeries, but if you cannot contact yours locally, you could write to him/her at the House of Commons, London SW1A OAA. For a complaint about unfair treatment by a government department (eg, a delay with a claim for a social security benefit) ask the MP to refer your complaint to the parliamentary ombudsman.

Poverty action group
A local group may be able to give advice on benefits or help with claims and appeals. To find out whether there is one in your area; go to the Child Poverty Action Group on the internet.